Bid2buy Listing Policy
For use of our Site and other services, you (the Seller) confirm and declare that you shall not list or post or provide information in relation to the sale or purchase or exchange of goods and services, content or information that are illegal under any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation at a local, state, provincial, national or international level and/or are not permitted as per the prohibited items policy listed below.
- Image Policies –
- Images/Photos that do not show the item clearly will be disapproved and your products will not appear for sale on the Website
- The image of the product needs to be taken in the pure white background and image needs to match the attributes and specification declared on the website.
- The size of the image and quality of the picture needs to be appropriate or else we may reject the listing in our quality testing.
- You are recommended not to use any Internet/public photos, pictures that you have not taken yourself or images downloaded from the web/other sites. In case you have used such images, make sure you have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to use them publicly. You agree to and do hereby grant to the website all rights necessary to use these on their website to help you trade your item.
- Bid2buy will not be responsible for disputes arising out of use of any unauthorized copyrighted and copied images.
- Any trademark being used on the product is your responsibility and Bid2buy will not be liable for any damage/infringement rights caused to anyone
- Listings that are not allowed:
- Inappropriate, Wrong Category product listed on the website.
- Aero models that operate on high radio bandwidths because of their possible interference with the communication networks of security agencies
- Alcoholic Beverages, Liquor, tobacco products, drugs, psychotropic substances, narcotics, intoxicants of any description, medicines, palliative/curative substances nor shall you provide, link directly or indirectly to, or include descriptions of items, goods or services that are prohibited under any applicable law for the time being in force
- Living, a dead person and/or the whole or any part of any human body and includes Blood, Bodily Fluids, and Body Parts
- Where such listing harasses, degrades, intimidates or is hateful towards any individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability
- A listing that is false, deceptive, misleading, deceitful, misinformative, or constitutes “bait and switch” offer;
- Listing that threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offense or prevents investigation of any offense or is insulting any other nation;
- Prostitution or any other service in nature thereof that purports to violate the provisions of Immoral Act or Indecent representation of a gender which violates the contemporary standards of morality and decency in Indian society.
- Listings that are copyrighted or patented, protected by trade secret or trademark, or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission or a license from their rightful owner to post the material and to grant us all of the license rights granted herein;
- Information or items that are defamatory, libelous, threatening or abusive in nature
- Information that is fraudulent, misrepresenting as to the nature and use of the goods or the services.
- Counterfeit, Pirated, and stolen goods or unauthorized illegal services (services for which you are not licensed or permitted to do or do not have the authority to undertake).
- Lottery Tickets, Sweepstakes Entries and Slot Machines
- Items in violation of the Food Adulteration Act, 1954
- Weapons and related items (such as firearms, firearm parts, and magazines, ammunition, tear gas, stun guns, switchblade knives or any other item which is prohibited under the Indian Arms Act, 1959.
- Spam, abusive, duplicate, listing, fraud schemes
- Items on which bidding is not appropriate morally
- Military or Police Badges, Uniforms, coats-of-arms and or any Government emblems, insignia, and/ or items in violation of Emblems and names (Prevention of improper use) Act, 1950 and/ or Flag Codes of India Act, 2002
- “Securities” within the meaning of the Securities Contract Regulation Act, 1956, including shares, bonds, debentures, etc. and/or any other financial instruments/assets of any description
- Duplicate listing of same product or listing of a product in multiple categories
- Listing terms and condition:
- All the courier charges and online payment charges will be recovered from the seller. All these charges are on actual basis charged to Bid2buy from the third party vendor
- On the return of the product, courier charges and transaction cost will be recovered from seller and seller is liable to pay same to Bid2buy
- In case buyer declines to buy the product, the seller will not hold Bid2buy responsible for the same
- Seller needs to ensure that quality of the product is appropriate and all the facts of the product are accurately disclosed. Any such non-disclosure may result in consequent listed in point 4
- The payment would be made on 15th of each month. All those products for which refund period is completed 2 days before the payment date would be paid on that schedule.
- Seller has to ensure that product sold on the website is available and same should be dispatched within 2 days of purchase.
- In case customer with the highest bid cancels the product, the seller cannot compel us to provide names and details of any other customer
- Seller will need to create its own invoice and all the applicable taxes has to be paid by them to government from time to time
- Seller agrees to pay the commission and other fees being charged by Bid2buy for listing on the website. In case of seller do not wish to pay, the seller account can be de-activated by Bid2buy from immediate time.
- Any products which are in nature of infringement rights of any registered brand, trademark, copyrights and patent cannot be sold through Bid2buy. The seller would be personally liable for any such infringement of right and Bid2buy cannot be held responsible for the same
4. Consequences of Breach of Listing Policy
Users who violate the prohibited items policy and or the restricted items policy may be subject to the following actions
- Suspension or termination of membership.
- Permanent blocking of access to the site.
- Reporting to Law Enforcement or Appropriate Authorities.
We reserve all rights to remove any listing which we believe are not in line with the Website policy or are in contravention of any laws and regulation. Our policies are often based on applicable laws and regulations, although in some cases, we may make listing decisions based on input from our users and our own discretion, especially for dangerous or sensitive items. The seller is personally responsible for any listing made on the website and Bid2buy or any of its directors, officers, employees, acting in good faith, should not be held responsible for any unauthorised listings made on the site.
By listing any of the product on Bid2buy, you confirm that all the terms and condition mentioned above are binding on you.
Last updated on 23-6-2018