Terms of service
WELCOME to the world of bidding, BID2BUY.CO.IN. (the ‘Website/site’) By accepting the terms and accessing Bid2Buy.co.in through a computer, laptop, mobile, tablet or any other device (electronic or otherwise), the User shall be deemed to have agreed with the terms and conditions laid down by us. As soon as the User registers and logs into the website it would be deemed that the User agrees to and/or accepts each of the terms and conditions of the website stipulated hereinafter.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, it would be deemed that you agree to be bound by our Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website either use any of its services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service. Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to these Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes as well.
Use of www.bid2buy.co.in,either by registration or by any other means, is available only to persons who are, 18 years of age and above; and/or persons who can enter into a legally binding contract and/or are persons that are not otherwise barred by any law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force. If you access the website, either by registration on the Site or by any other means, not as an individual but on behalf of a legal entity, it would be deemed that you represent that you are fully authorized to do so and the listing, posting or information placed on the site on behalf of such legal entity, shall solely be your responsibility and you shall solely be accountable for the same to other users of the Site.
II. Using Bid2buy.co.in
A. In connection with using or accessing the Services you will not:
- post, list or upload content or items in inappropriate categories or areas on our sites;
- breach or circumvent any laws, third-party rights or our systems, policies, or determinations of your account status;
- fail to pay for items purchased by you, unless you have a valid reason such as the item’s description is unavailable, a clear typographical error is made, or you cannot contact the seller;
- fail to deliver items sold by you, unless you have a valid reason such as the buyer fails to comply with the posted terms in your listing or you cannot contact the buyer;
- manipulate the price of any item or interfere with any other user or users’ listings;
- post false, inaccurate, misleading, deceptive, defamatory, or libelous content;
- distribute and/or post: spam, unsolicited or bulk electronic communications, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
- interfere with the working of our Services, or impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- sell fraudulent, misrepresent, mislead or pertain to any illegal, counterfeit, stolen goods and/or services
- Sell goods, services of which you are not the lawful owner or you do not have the authority and/or consent to ‘list’ or goods which do not belong to you or you do not have the authority for.
- infringe any intellectual property, trade secret, or other proprietary right or rights of publicity or privacy of any third party.
- consist of material that is an expression of bigotry, racism or hatred based on age, gender, race, religion, caste, class, lifestyle preference, and nationality and/or is in the nature of being derogatory, slanderous to any third party.
- Post obscene content that contains pornography and/or contains “indecent representation of women” within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986.
- distribute or contain spam, multiple/chain letters, or pyramid schemes in any of its forms.
- distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm the website or the interests or property of the Website users or impose an unreasonable load on the infrastructure or interfere with the proper working of the Website.
- directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any goods and services, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force.
- Place the post in a wrong category or in an incorrect area of the site.
- List or post or pertain to information that is either prohibited or restricted under the laws of the Republic of India or in the listing policy of the Website
- If you are the seller you also agree to the terms and condition of the listing of the product displayed separately on the website
B. Conditions for Purchase/Sale:
When buying/selling an item, you agree that:
- You are solely responsible for reading the full item listing before making a bid and/or commitment to buy.
- You must pay for any item you commit to buying and in case you do not pay the price you bid to the seller without having valid reason to do so we retain right to take appropriate action against you (civil and/or criminal), including but not limited to restricting your access to the site and/or deactivating your account
- For all products, a bid or offer initiates a non-binding transaction representing a buyer’s serious expression of interest in buying the seller’s item and does not create a formal contract between the buyer and the seller.
- We do not transfer legal ownership of items from the seller to the buyer.
- You (sellers) cannot bid on your own products through your account or the account of someone you know and/or an account set up by you under an alias, or one set up under your instructions with an intention to increase the bid or otherwise interfere with the unbiased bidding process.
- You can only bid if you really intend on buying the item you have bid on.
- Once you identify a product to buy/sell, it is buyer’s and seller’s responsibility to communicate with each other and honor the transaction agreed to on the website. Once, the bid is made and the item is sold/purchased, we take NO responsibility in either passing on the consideration for the said item from the buyer to the seller and/or passing on the good (item) or any title or interest therein, from the seller to the buyer.
- Neither does the seller/auctioneer reserve any right to make Bid2buy liable nor would Bid2Buy (the site) be made liable under any circumstance if the highest bidder does not honor the transaction. Similarly, neither does the buyer/purchaser/highest bidder reserve any right to make Bid2buy liable nor would Bid2Buy (the site) be made liable under any circumstance for any product which does not conform to description/specification and/or the quality listed/mentioned by the seller/auctioneer.
- You are solely responsible for the accuracy and content of the listing and item offered;
- You are solely responsible to handle the payment towards the product purchased/sold and accordingly, we are not responsible for non-compliance with Money Laundering Act or any other law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force
C. Refund policy
Bid2buy has its standard return policy. We guarantee 100% refund to you once standard checks are made of the reason.
- Our policy lasts 5 days. The customer has to intimate within 5 days of the product delivered if they want to return the product. Post 5 days after delivery, we don’t allow a refund.
- If the seller is ready to provide you refund post 5 days, you can connect with the seller and return the product. Bid2buy will facilitate such transaction but will not be liable for such transaction.
- Products can only be returned if they are still in their original condition and packaging. Used products or products damaged by the customer will not be eligible for the refund.
- All items must be returned in their original condition, with price tags intact, user manual, warranty cards, original accessories and in the original manufacturer’s box/packaging as delivered to you.
- Request your return on our website post which pickup would be scheduled from your address
- Upon the receipt of your package, your products will be examined and a full refund will be issued to your original method of payment.
- A refund will take approximately 15 days to process from date of pickup to ensure quality checks.
- The refund would be made directly in original mode of payment except for cash payment where payment would be made in your bank account
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any such grievance
III. Abuse of Bid2buy.co.in
You agree to inform/intimate us if you come across any listing or posting that is offensive to any person, entity (legal or otherwise), any section of the public or the public at large or any listing or posting that violates our “Listing Policy” to enable us to keep the site working efficiently and in a safe and harmonious manner. We reserve the right to take down any posting, listing or information and or limit or terminate our services and further take all reasonable technical and legal steps to prevent the misuse of the Site in keeping with the letter and spirit of these terms and conditions and those contained in the “Listing Policy”.
IV. Third Party Links:
Certain content, products, and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties. Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites whatsoever, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties. The same shall be completely independent of Bid2Buy and the same shall be accessed at the sole risk of the seller/purchaser that chooses to access such third party materials or links or websites etc.
We are not liable for any loss or harm or damages suffered by the purchaser/highest bidder related to the purchase or use of any goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party’s policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction with the same. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party itself and Bid2Buy takes no responsibility for the same.
V. Misuse of Services:
The User shall be held responsible for any misuse of the Service that occurs through his/her account or IP address, even if the misuse was inadvertent. The User must, therefore, take precautions to ensure that others do not gain unauthorized access to the Service or misuse the Service, including conduct in violation of these terms and conditions.
VII. Limitation of Warranties
By using our website, you understand and agree that all Resources we provide are “as is” and “as available”. This means that we do not represent or warrant to you that:
- The use of our Resources will meet your needs or requirements.
- The use of our Resources will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from errors.
- The information obtained by using our Resources will be accurate or reliable, and
- Any defects in the operation or functionality of any Resources we provide will be repaired or corrected.
Furthermore, you understand and agree that:
- Any content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of our Resources is done at your own discretion and risk, and that you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer or other devices for any loss of data that may result from the download of such content.
- No information or advice, whether expressed, implied, oral or written, obtained by you from bid2buy.co.in shall create any warranty, guarantee, or conditions of any kind, except for those expressly outlined in this User Agreement.
In no event shall Bid2buy.co.in or its directors, officers, employees be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, , consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses arising under, out of, or in connection with, the website, its services or this Agreement (including tortuous claims arising thereof).
Bid2buy’s liability in any circumstance is limited to the number of fees, if any, paid by you to Bid2buy. Bid2buy, its associates, affiliates and service providers and technology partners make no representations or warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, and/or timeliness of any content, information, software, text, graphics, links or communications provided on or through the use of the Website or that the operation of the Website will be error free and/or uninterrupted.
Consequently, Bid2buy assumes no liability whatsoever for any monetary or other damage suffered by you on account of:
- The delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with the use of the website, which is incorporated by way of reference in this Agreement.
- Any interruption or errors in the operation of the website. You, the User, expressly understand and agree that Bid2Buy shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Bid2buy has been advised of the possibility of such damages).
The User agrees to indemnify and hold Bid2buy, its officers, directors and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorney fees and court costs, made by any third party due to or arising out of content submitted by the user, user’s use of the service, violation of the terms and condition, breach by the user of any of the representations and warranties herein, or User’s violation of any rights of another.
IX CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on the website.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
X. CONTACT INFORMATION
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at email@example.com
Last updated on 23-6-2018